Body Art & Soul Tattoos opens new tattoo learning center in Tampa, Florida
TAMPA, Florida, Dec 3 2021 / PRNewswire / – Body art and soul tattoos opens its fifth tattoo studio and tattoo apprenticeship program at Tampa, Florida. With its motto “Ink Different” and a unique approach to learning tattooing, Body Art & Soul Tattoos offers an inclusive and welcoming environment to aspiring tattooists from all walks of life.
The mission of Body Art & Soul Tattoos is to ensure equal opportunity in the tattoo industry, distinguishing this program for training tattoo artists in an industry that suffers from same-ism and elitism. Aspiring artists from all walks of life are welcomed to the program at studios across the country at Brooklyn, Los Angeles, Philadelphia cream, New Havre, and now in Tampa.
What makes this program so unique are the results and what is offered to aspiring tattoo artists:
- Tattoo apprenticeships are launched online in a live virtual classroom, allowing apprentices to start at home and consider moving to any city of their choice to complete their apprenticeship.
- Apprentices work one-on-one with a certified Body Art & Soul tattooist trainer
- After successfully completing the home training job, apprentices will complete the studio apprenticeship
- Artists are trained in both tattoo skills and professional development to launch a successful career as a tattoo artist
- Artists have a guaranteed job offer to work in the Body Art & Soul Tattoos studio when the apprenticeship is complete
- Over 200 tattoo artists have launched their careers from Body Art & Soul Tattoos
“With the opening of our Tampa studio, we will offer tattoo courses to aspirants Florida artists ready to make a living from their art. Nothing is more exciting than helping people achieve their dreams, become tattoo artists, join our team and thrive in a job they love! âSays Paul-Antoine Surdi, CEO of Body Art & Soul Tattoos.
About Body Art and Soul Tattoos: Body art and soul tattoos is a tattoo studio that offers tattoo training focused on continuous professional development, real work experience and with the aim of helping aspiring tattoo artists to make a living from their art. Their mission is to “ink differently” by ensuring equal opportunities in the tattoo industry. As a result, they have one of the most open and diverse artistic communities in the tattoo industry.
Press release issued by PRLog
SOURCE Body Art & Soul Tattoos