Microfinance market in Saudi Arabia will generate $1.68 billion
Portland, OR, Aug. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to the report released by Allied Market Research, the Microfinance market in Saudi Arabia raised $0.68 Billion in 2021 and is expected to generate $1.68 Billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2022 to 2031. The report provides an in-depth analysis of changing dynamics of the market, major segments, value chain, competitive scenario and regional landscape. . This research offers valuable guidance for key players, investors, shareholders, and startups to design sustainable growth strategies and gain competitive advantage in the market.
Download a free sample report (Get a detailed analysis in PDF – 130+ pages): https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/31476
Report coverage and details:
|Market size in 2021||$0.68 billion|
|Market size in 2031||$1.68 billion|
|Number of pages in the report||131|
|Segments Covered||Supplier and end user|
|Drivers||Increased adoption of microfinance in developing countries to improve lifestyle|
|Moving from traditional loans to microfinance|
|Reduced operating costs and low market risk|
|Opportunities||Adoption of advanced technologies in microfinance|
|Constraints||High interest on small amounts and short repayment period thanks to microfinance|
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has had a moderate impact on the growth of the microfinance market, as the pandemic has allowed lending activities, including delinquent or uncollectible loans, to become an implicit part of the financial sector. Consequently, the need for implementing new debt management software in microfinance institutions (MFIs) has increased significantly.
- Also, various microfinance institutes in Saudi Arabia have been shut down by the government, due to the increasing number of COVID patients. In addition, various other digital platforms have been adopted by microfinance companies to sell their products and attract their clients, which has negatively impacted the growth of microfinance market opportunities in Saudi Arabia.
- In addition, the pandemic has posed many challenges for microfinance market participants and microfinance institutions, including difficulties in disbursement, collection of reimbursements, meeting with clients face-to-face, and reorganization of internal systems and of the workflow.
- Additionally, microfinance providers have faced a severe liquidity crunch during COVID-19, with the gap between revenue and operational expenses increasing as reserves are depleted. This decrease in liquidity may not create a problem for large MFIs or those with strong stable backups, but is enough to haunt small and medium MFIs.
Interested in getting the data? Inquire here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/31476
The research provides a detailed segmentation of the microfinance market in Saudi Arabia based on provider and end user. The report discusses the segments and their sub-segments in detail with the help of tables and figures. Market players and investors can strategize based on the most revenue-generating and fastest-growing segments mentioned in the report.
On a provider basis, the Banks segment held the highest share in 2021, accounting for almost half of the microfinance market in Saudi Arabia, and is expected to maintain its leading status over the forecast period. However, the microfinance institutes (MFIs) segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 10.8% from 2022 to 2031.
On an end-user basis, the small business segment accounted for the highest share in 2021, contributing almost two-fifths of the Saudi Arabian microfinance market, and is expected to maintain its revenue lead over the course of 2021. the forecast period. However, the sole proprietor or self-employed segment is expected to show the highest CAGR of 10.8% from 2022 to 2031.
Get a detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on Microfinance market in Saudi Arabia: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/31476?reqfor=covid
Key Saudi Arabia microfinance market players analyzed in the research include Alinma bank, Al Rajhi bank, ANB, Bank Albilad, Banque Saudi Fransi, Gojo & Company, Inc., Kiva, Riyad Bank, SABB, Saudi Arabia, SNB . These players have adopted product development and launch as their major development strategies in the aircraft engine industry. Additionally, collaborations and acquisitions are expected to allow key players to enhance their product portfolios and expand into different regions.
Main benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Saudi Arabia microfinance market forecast along with current and future trends to explain the impending pockets of investment.
- Information on key drivers, restraints and opportunities and their impact analysis on the Saudi Arabia Microfinance Market analysis are provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers operating in the Saudi Arabia microfinance market outlook.
- Quantitative analysis of Saudi Arabia microfinance market trends from 2022 to 2031 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key market segments
- Institute of Micro Finance (IMF)
- NBFC (non-banking financial institutions)
Per end user
- Small enterprises
- Individual Entrepreneurs or Independent Workers
Avenue Basic Plan | Access to the library | 1 year subscription |
Sign up for the Avenue subscription to access over 12,000 business profiles and over 2,000 niche market research reports for $699 per month, per seat. For one year, the customer must purchase a minimum 2-seat plan.
14-day free trial request: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/avenue/trial/starter
“We have also published some syndicated market studies in the same field that you may be interested in. Below is the title of the report for your reference, considering the impact of Covid-19 on this market, which will help you to assess the impact of the pandemic on the short and long-term growth trends of this market.
BFSI Industry Trend Reports (Book Now with 10% Discount + Covid-19 Scenario):
Financial Planning Software Market was valued at $3.7 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach $16.9 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 16.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Financial advisory services market was valued at $79.4 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $135.6 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2030.
Financial cloud market was valued at $23.67 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $90.11 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.4% from 2021 to 2030.
US personal finance software market The size was valued at $232 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $343 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5% from 2019 to 2026.
BFSI Security Market The size was valued at $42,738 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $114,498 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 13.2%.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global corporations as well as small and medium enterprises with unrivaled quality of “market research reports” and “Business Intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business insights and advice to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market area.
We maintain professional relationships with various companies which helps us to extract market data which helps us to generate accurate research data tables and confirm the utmost accuracy of our market predictions. Allied Market Research CEO Pawan Kumar helps inspire and encourage everyone associated with the company to maintain high quality data and help clients in every way possible to achieve success. All data presented in the reports we publish are drawn from primary interviews with senior managers of large companies in the relevant field. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes extensive online and offline research and discussions with knowledgeable industry professionals and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (toll free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060